Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Girly Girl Birthday Party Dessert Bar!



So this past weekend I had booked a party for a whole dessert bar, my favorite thing to do! Now the catch was that I had a day camping trip planned at a friend’s house scheduled for all day Saturday and lets be honest, all night ;) So I took my one day of rest after my 103 cookie rally and got started on Friday! I wanted to make sure I got as much done as I could on Friday that way I could really enjoy myself on sat without worrying about time and getting everything done. My fiancĂ© had been out of town the WHOLE week, so momma could use some relax time after baking enough cookies to feed a small army while herding 2 boys under the age of 3 all by herself hahaha So for the first time ever I left myself with enough time to get everything done by my departure time on Sunday! Now that is not without a classic 3 am stint in the kitchen on Friday but none the less, had all my goodies baked and bagged, ready to go with time to spare! WHAT, I know right!?!?! Unheard of if you know me. I think now that I’m trying to be professional had a lot to do with being on time this time ;) usually I can talk myself into going to bed early or not getting up to the alarm I set even on the day of a party hahaha So here are some pics I took during my weekend extravaganza! Now after a few days rest, I'm on to my next gig, a Justin Bieber cake and cupcakes hahaha yeah you read that right!!



My workshop getting started!



Tried out a new mold for the pretzels, and was pretty impressed!




Oreo Pops! They are so good! I always make extras to keep ;)



Friday night part done! Cupcakes and yellow treats Sunday morning!



Glad I decided to add the yellow!





My first attempt at colored popcorn! Loved the color and it was delicious!



Flower cookies ready to roll




Based the colors off of these super cute boxes I found!







Really happy with how the colors of the frostings turned out!





The whole Dessert Bar!!

No comments:

Post a Comment