Friday, July 13, 2012

A kick start to a small dream

So i have been creating desserts for the last couple years now, mostly for my boy’s birthdays and other family events. This past week i received an opportunity to make this hobby of mine a small business opportunity. I didn’t have much time to contemplate it, and i just jumped in head first! I have been told by numerous people numerous times that i should do something along these lines for a while now but never really seriously considered it. If you know me you know I’m my own worst critic! And the thought of people not liking what i put out was relatively scary. Of course your friends and family are going to think you’re a rock star at what you do but strangers and acquaintances are a different story! But I thought why not, I couldn’t hurt to try so here I am. I thought I would start a blog to capture my experiences, good and bad ;) during this new project of mine. Hope you enjoy!
Here is my first Logo created by some one at the Colorado Charity Alliance

No comments:

Post a Comment